I am committed to myself and my Self-Love
Mantra #5 in the Self-Love DNA is all about being committed to yourself and your Self-Love. In this article we give you:
- background information about Mantra #5 (video and transcription)
- specific actions you can do with this Mantra #5
Transcription of the video ↓
In today’s video, How to increase your Self-Love, we talk about being committed to yourself and your Self-Love.
‘I am committed to myself and my Self-Love’ is the 5th mantra of our Self-Love DNA. This DNA is a Self-Help tool we created to enable you to daily increase your Self-Love on a deeper level.
In this mantra you encourage yourself to take yourself seriously as an act of Self-Love. In the previous 4 mantra’s you were invited to actively choose.
In this mantra you are invited to evaluate if you really want this. Do I really choose Self-Love?
There is no room for self-doubt in this mantra. The YES you feel in this mantra gives you a boost and lays the foundation to keep going.
This mantra is a stepping stone to the next 2 mantra’s in this Self-Love DNA. We tap on this 5th mantra in our Self-Love DNA with meridian tapping or emotional freedom technique [eft].
To daily tap on this mantra, initiates inner certainty.
After a while you will notice that you start to make the transition from I don’t matter to I do matter.
The minute you start to feel that you do matter, Self-Love kicks in and your life will start to improve.
Do you want to experience the impact of the Self-Love DNA?
Subscribe yourself to the FREE online ‘Accelerate Your Self-Love Mini Course’ HERE
To be in action with Mantra #5
Write down in your journal after the tapping, what you’ve experienced.
- What insights did you get?
- What feelings were present, what images came up?
- What specific action do you want to do or need to do today?
- What do you may let go because it doesn’t serve you anymore?
& Ask yourself
- Am I committed to myself and my Self-Love?
- If not, why not?
- If yes, what are my expectations from increasing my Self-Love?